I offer expert Coaching Supervision
As a practicing physician, former CMO, part-time Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School, and CTI-trained and certified professional coach, I offer expert supervision to physicians and non-physicians who coach physicians and healthcare leaders.
By phone or in person, my supervision starts wherever you are as a coach AND helps you:
- Learn the map of changes occurring in healthcare
- Increase your confidence and sense of credibility
- Understand the unique pressures physicians and healthcare leaders face
- Address the key leadership challenges this group faces
- Recognize the most common physician saboteurs
- Use mindfulness techniques proven to build physician resilience
- Gain individualized ongoing guidance based on your unique needs
- Sharpen the specific coaching skills you need to help physicians avoid burnout, develop resilience, and regain their sense of meaning and purpose
“As a physician leader herself, Gail Gazelle has her finger on the pulse of what physicians need. Her combination of competence, compassion, and wisdom helps coaches thrive, whether they are MDs or not.”
Dr. Carol Kauffman, Executive Director, Institute of Coaching,
at McLean, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate
I am passionate about bringing the benefits of coaching to as many
physicians and healthcare leaders as possible. Contact me today for further information.
Bio: Gail Gazelle, MD, FACP, PCC is a pioneer in bringing coaching to the healthcare arena. She authored one of the first scholarly papers on the use of coaching for physicians. Her use of mindfulness and positive psychology have been featured in The Physician Leadership Journal and in a Harvard Medical School Institute of Coaching podcast. Dr. Gazelle is the author of Building Your Resilient Self: 52 Tips to Move from Physician Burnout to Balance, available as a free download at www.gailgazelle.com, and Mindfulness Support for Alzheimer’s Caregivers.