A dynamic, engaging, and humorous speaker, Dr. Gazelle is available to speak to groups or at conferences nationwide. To book an engagement or receive more information, contact us today.
Lou DiLillo, MD
Chief Medical Officer, Northeast Hospital Organization
Dr. Gazelle is an expert on physician burnout, leadership development, and building resilience. This Harvard Medical School physician has been in practice for over twenty-five years, and understands that both physician leaders and frontline clinicians often feel overlooked by a complex and broken medical system. Using case examples, experiential learning, humor, and engaging Q&A, she offers validation, hope, insight, and practical solutions. Dr. Gazelle creates a unique learning environment where participants leave feeling refreshed, empowered, and hopeful about their ability to sustain meaning and satisfaction in their work.
Whether a keynote to a large audience or a small group workshop, Dr. Gazelle lends a unique, down-to-earth, and insightful perspective. She works closely with conference planners to customize her presentation to fit the audience. Audiences are delighted to meet a Harvard physician who truly listens and understands the realities of the healthcare system. Dr. Gazelle’s talks promise to be educational, engaging, informative, and thought-provoking.
Dr. Gazelle’s topics include:
- Building Your Resilient Self®: Practical Tools to Move From Physician Burnout to Balance
- The Resilient Physician Leader: Modern Tools for Modern Times
- Mindfulness and Positive Psychology: The Road From Physician Burnout to Self-Renewal
- Healing in Healthcare: How Treating Your Physician Staff Well Leads to Wellness For All
- Don’t Leave the Hospital Sicker Than You Went In! (Dr. Gazelle’s booklets on this subject are available in bulk for audience members)
- You: The Empowered Patient
- The Hidden Life of the Caregiver: A Harvard Doctor’s Affirmation and Wisdom to Help You Get Through the Days